Monday, January 3, 2011

The long, cold road from Redemption فداء


وسأعمل مع تشيس إذا كان هذا هو رغبتكم
"I will work with Chase If that is your wish, though I do not trust his devil's blood." Zuhair shifted in his saddle, "Or those worg pups of his. One day they will turn on him, or on their caretaker. By the Dawnflower, Raam, they must be dealt with." Zuhair grimaced. "But, that is a seperate issue. I'll include the spy master in my dealings so his little birds can fly somewhere more useful."

الطريق المألوفة الآن واوليغ مرت ببطء
The now familiar road to Oleg's passed slowly. The forest on the left, the seeminly endless hills and plains on the right. The forest reminded him of the fey. "About the fey party; I've arranged security for the event. Two of the Suns and Akiros will accompany you--no buts, Raam. I'll not have you alone, open to fey trickery. I'll personally watch over Lord Balion due to his... unique, situation. If he attends at all."

سحبت زهير أصل هذه الرسالة من والده
Zuhair pulled out the letter from his father. The Hassein family crest of crossed scimitars behind a large falchion was stamped on the upper right corner of the parchment. "There is news from Qadira that you should be aware of. It is written in kelesh, so let me translate for you."

رحلة الحج من عشرة آلاف مسجل في طريقهم إلى الحزام الأخضر بناء على طلب من
"A pilgrimage of ten thousand keleshites is on their way to the Greenbelt at the behest of the church and satrap. Satrap Xerbystes will no doubt attempt to make contact with your baron." Zuhair chuckled as he continued, "Xerbystes' lust for war with Taldor is well known. It is only the Padishah Emperor preventing him from invading."

سيدي، فإن الحج من الداخل يستغرق وقتا طويلا
"My lord, the pilgrimage from Qadira will take a long time, but preperations should be considered should they arrive in those numbers. I will, of course, answer any questions dealing with Qadira or her people."