
الأب الدين ،
Father Al Hassein,
Father Al Hassein,
لدي المزيد من الأخبار الأخيرة. قتلنا ما تبقى
I have more recent news. We killed the rest of the band of bandits and the people mean in Restov took our papers. But give us new cards that say we have the land and the roads sector. We will make a new kingdom here and I will bring the sacred fire from the gods we have. This will be good for the missionary in the north. Please tell the priests that I need more help here to spread the word.
يجلب النار المقدسة من الآلهة لدينا. وسيكون هذا جيدا لالتبشيرية في الشمال. من
I also have a new friend of Qadira. A priest of Sarenrae warrior who lost his faith. And will help him atone and once again become a strong warrior.
زهير ،
Zuhair,
Zuhair,
سكرتير خاص
P.S.
P.S.
النصل الحاد لا تزال الأسرة
The blade remains sharp family.
The blade remains sharp family.