Another undetermined length of time and darkness was replaced by moonlight. He was lying on the ground, almost where he fell. Someone was there, speaking soothing words. He had a poultice where the poison had entered. More importantly, he was alive. He looked up at the female Elf who had healed him.
“Have you seen a small Faerie dragon around here?”
Riada replied, “My name is Riada Theltyr. I heal you and the first thing you want to know about is a fey creature?”
“Sorry, where are my manners. I am Kalladar Elendel, Magister for the realm of Miras. Thank you for healing me. Now not to be rude, but please tell me you know where Mip has gone.”
“I did meet Mip. She went to fetch someone named Jhod and a few guards to come back here. She has been gone for about 3 hours. I have removed the poison from you, but you will need additional restoration to fully recover.”
“Thank you again.” Kalladar moved to a seated position with Riada’s help.
“I was here because this is my home. I heard you earlier, about intending to build a city here. Is it true you would create a city combining Human and Elvish traditions? This land would belong to Miras, but I wish to protect my heritage. My sister is in Brevoy, but is an aspiring Wizard. She won’t come here without an academy. Would Miras allow me to stay and protect this land.”
Kal asked her about the home statement and Riada admitted to being an exile from Brevoy. She did not think they would allow her entry into Kyonin.
Kalladar made mention he would need someone for the defense of this city and could bring soldiers. “Perhaps you would consider watching over the scouts for this area. They must range far and bring details. I am certain we can have this city built within the next month. I will work on an academy here for your sister and others looking to train in Magic. I will speak of you when the council next meets. Now, I feel better, let us begin.”