Monday, December 6, 2010

Message to my brother رسالة إلى أخي


رسالة إلى أخي
Message to my brother,

والد قال لي ذات مرة عن أسلافنا في أراضي
Father once told me of our ancestors, as told to him by grandfather and his father before. During the Age of Enthronement, many in our family crossed the Inner Sea to spread the faith. The missionaries from the Empire were met with resistance and hostility. Father told me of the of battles that he himself fought there.

أخي ، لا أستطيع إلا أن أفكر في عملك المقدسة في الشمال. إذا ما يقول الأب صحيحا
Brother, I can't help but think of your holy work in the Greenbelt. If what father says is true, and you plan to establish a temple to our Lady, I hope you are not met with the same resistance. I worry for your safe return, but father is confident that with Shihab al Din at your side, you will be safe.

واضاف لقد كلماتي على طلبك من رئيس الكهنة لارسال مزيد من المبشرين الى الشمال.
As for your request of the high priest, father has an audience with his grace to the present news of your progress, and to request additional missionaries be sent north. I pray that he will send aid.

يصر الآن تتزوج. اخشى انها سوف تختفي مرة أخرى ، كما فعلت في الماضي. لم قلت
Lastly, I should tell you that things are not well between Kamilah and father. You know how sister is, and father is now insisting she marry. If he keeps pushing, I'm afraid she will run away again, as she has in the past.

وسوف أصلي من أجل سلامتك
I pray for your safety,

رنا
Rana al Hassein