Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letters of the home رسائل من المنزل




الأب الدين ،
Father Al Hassein,

الرحلة على ما يرام. التقيت عندما وصلت في
The trip just fine. I met when I arrived in the north, a nice man named Theodrik. He is a small man, but kept full wine skins, so I went to the rest of the way Restov with him. Stays inside now, and not fun. I met some men are not nice in Restov who gave us a piece of paper which said we must kill thieves. We killed thieves. But not all thieve gang. I felt good in two of them and they are sworn to be good and listen to Sarenrae.

لقد تعرفت على العديد من الأصدقاء الجدد. في الغالب مع نفس الصحيفة من
I've made many new friends. Most with the same paper from the Restov. One of them looked like a devil in books at cathedral, but it does not seem as priest told us. I also met a family of people--short lizards of who live in caves and bark a lot--turned also to be nice, and listened even when I talked to the goddess of fire. Reached them now. Please tell the priests at the cathedral of practical good.

زهير ،
Zuhair,

سكرتير خاص
P.S.

أخبر أمي وأخواتي لا داعي للقلق. لدي أصدقاء!
Tell my mother and sisters do not need to worry.