Kamilah read the letter and handed it back to her sister. "The pompus lord thinks he can bind me to his service. As if I'd sign my life to a man under the spell of a djinn."
دحر خصلة من الشعر
Pushing back a lock of hair, Rana al Hassein read over the letter. "We could use the coin, sister. Without a steady income the estate will far apart."
الرجال غير نظيفة ، أي أفضل من معظم القاتل واللصوص
"What, do you think this is home? Unclean men, most no better than murderer and theives, and not a one of them worth a romp in bed." Kamilah unbuckled her scabbard and tossed it on the table. "I know I'm here just to spite Father, but that doesn't mean I've abandoned Qadira. This town, this house, they are Zuhair's and I don't plan on keeping it warm for him."
كذلك لا أعتقد أن الأخ يعود في أي وقت قريب.
"Well I don't think brother is coming back anytime soon. Not with the way he stormed out of town with his yellow hands. The Baron exiled him on penalty of death."
كنت لا أعرفه جيدا
Kamilah smiled, "You don't know him very well. The boy is just as stubborn as Father once he has an idea in his head."
وهو العرض السخي
Rana held up the letter, "What do you want to do about this. It is a generous offer."
سوف تكون ملزمة لي لا يوجد انسان
Snatching the letter from her sister, Kamilah tossed it into the fireplace. "I'll be bound to no man. But I'll request a meeting with him tomorrow and let him know my sword is available to him on an ad hoc basis."