On the road from Oleg's, after the fight with Marson. Also after Spy Master Chase revealed his involvement with the courier's death, and the information he'd learned after that:
الفوران ملفوفة في قماش ومربوطة إلى القمامة
The body of Fizz was wrapped up in cloth and strapped to the litter dragging behind his horse. The gentle repose stopped the decaying of flesh, but it did nothing to remove the aura of death. The Lords of Stagfell were mostly silent on this trip.
بدأ زهير دابته إلى الأمام ، وسحب ما يصل بجوار تشيس
Zuhair kicked his mount forward and pulled up next to Chase, the Spy Master of Stagfell and the Greenbelt. "Lord Chase, may I have a moment?"
كانت مخبأة وجه الشيطان تحت غطاء رأسه مرة أخرى
The tiefling's face was hidden under his hood again, but Zuhair could see the glint from his eyes as he rolled them to the side. "Of course, lord," Sarcasm dripped from the last word. "Say what you will."
وأنا أعلم أننا نرى في بعض الأحيان الأشياء تحت ضوء مختلف
"I know we sometimes see things under a different light. The Sun shows me evil in this world, and that evil tries to hide in the dark, out of her fire. Those who live their lives in dark are easily condemened along with them. So, perhaps I have judged you hastily; for that, I ask forgiveness." Zuhair removed his helm and chain coif to reveal his face and extended his arm. "It is also Lord Raam's wish that we work together. The Dawnflower knows my heart is true, so I extend an offer of trust between us."
كما سادت زهير حصانه لتراجع
As Zuhair reigned his horse to fall back alongside Fizz his face broke into a grin, "That was a nice shot last night, Chase; but no witty comment?"
ضحك زهير
Zuhair laughed.
