
ابني، ولدي الكثير لاقوله
My son, I have much to say and little time for letters. I am proud of your success in the north. My advice to you is be vigilant. The history of the River Land is riddled with fallen kingdoms; it's people are finicky and unfaithful. They will turn on you as quickly as they follow.
وقد وعدت الكهنة أتباع يتم إرسالها إلى الحزام الأخضر الخاص
The High Priest has promised keleshite followers be sent to your Greenbelt, and Satrap Xerbystes has expressed a desire to claim a foothold north of Taldor. Ten thousand keleshites have answered their call and now travel through the Taldan land. Their journey will be difficult, but the Dawnflower willing, they will arrive safely.
لدي أيضا مصلحة في المملكة الجديدة.
I too have an interest in your new kingdom. Trade through the inner sea is difficult and plagued with piracy, but success would no doubt strengthen our coffers. I wish to correspond with your diplomat and see what relations Stagfell would have with the Hassein family.
حماية شهاب الدين
Protect Shihab al Din and it shall protect you,
الأب
Father al Hassein