With a furrowed brow Balian listens closely to Zuhair’s concerns and stares out towards the plains before he responds, “The little beasts make my skin crawl. There was a time when I would have taken an axe to their necks and have them done with. Now days though, I am not as eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that the Stagslayer and his worgs have some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. Good or evil, I am going to follow what my heart tells me is best for the realm.”
He turns and looks Zuhair in the eyes, “Nevertheless, the moment we find that the worgs are hunting child or horse will be their last. And it will be Chase that answers for their crimes.”
Balian grasps Zuhair’s forearm and shakes it. “My brother in arms. We may have been born in far separate lands, but as we fight and bleed together I consider you closer kin than those that share a name with me. I swear on the Dawnflower, if you would help me end this Fey I would repay the debt of honor a thousand times over.”